Today I spent a full day in the office.
Then I came home and accomplished the following:
- took Sadie the Dog for a 1.2 mile walk.
- did 140 crunches
- ate supper on the patio
- played with the dogs (their favorite games: the tug of war rope and chase the tennis ball)
- went to Walmart with Sarah to get some plants for the patio
- edged the driveway and trimmed the ditch
- washed Sarah’s car
- played a few two-steps and waltzes on the front porch
Should I be tired?
It’s spring and Daylight Savings Time in Louisiana–it’s the prime season of the year. I’m too happy to be tired!